Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Eye Surgery Tomorrow

Well HELLO out there! Wow, it's been a while. I apologize for leaving everyone hanging. I took a much needed break from bloggerland while I spent some much needed time with my sweet children and husband over the holidays. I hope you all had a blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I will post a December re-cap soon, but I wanted to quickly let everyone know what's up with Trista. She will be having her bilateral eyelid surgery tomorrow at 1pm at Children's. This will be a temporary fix for her eyes to help her be able to see better. Her more permanant surgery will be done when she's around 6-7 years old.
Please pray for her tomorrow. Considering what she's gone through in the past, this is not a big deal. However, anything for Trista is more risky. Her cardiologist will be onsite, so that helped me breathe a little easier! :)
I will update hopefully tomorrow to let everyone know how she's doing. Thanks for your prayers and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment