Saturday, December 26, 2009

Trista's 1st Christmas!

First of all..Merry Christmas to everyone! There has been so much going on lately that I have not been able to catch one extra minute to post to the blog. So, today I told myself I would get at least 1 post in!

Our Christmas was great. Well, other than the fact that Trista came down with yet another eye infection on Christmas Eve, Talan started complaining of a earache (confirmed ear infection at the Dr. today) and I ended up with Christmas strep throat! We have a TON of antibiotic at our house right now!


Trista also got her 2nd tooth on Christmas Day which is funny because Talan got his 1st tooth on Christmas Day 2 years ago. Here are some pics of our Christmas holiday.

Trista and her Great Grandma Janet (My Grandma)

Trista opening up a gift with Grandma Connie (my Mom) & Chase

Happy Trista on Christmas Eve!


Our Family on Christmas Eve

And...of course - we sprinkled reindeer food on the lawn Christmas Eve night!

That's all for now. I have lots more to update about Trista (hearing aids, opthamology appt), but laundry and dinner are calling!

Heart hugs to all!

1 comment:

  1. Your very own Christmas angel! What a beautiful family! Hope all feeling a bit better tonight with a dose of antibiotics and maybe a good night's sleep to help too.

    Merry Christmas!
    Kim and Jack

    ReplyDelete