Monday, November 15, 2010

October Re-Cap

Wow - I have a LOT of catching up to do! It's been busy, busy around here with the kiddos.

Who doesn't love October? The smell of pumkin candles, the changing leaves, candy corn...need I say more?!!! It is officially my favorite month. So, here's a quick re-cap of it all.

Early October we headed to Destin, Florida for my Dad's wedding. Destin is paradise. I'm so in love with that place. We had LOTS of drama getting down there (including a broken down car), but once we were down there it was all worth it. We have TONS of pictures, but here are just a few. We stayed in the most gorgeous house on the beach and the wedding was beautiful!

As I said, the house was amazing. Here is a view from the beach...

And here is the front entrance....paradise!!!!


This was also Trista's 1st trip to the beach. She really liked it! Here are some pics of her taking her first dip in the ocean...







Halloween was so fun this year. The Friday before Halloween, Talan & Trista's school classes trick or treated around the "big school" to each of the classrooms. It took forever, but it was lots and lots of fun! Trista was a kitty cat and Talan was Optimus Prime...typical 4 year old boy costume!


It was fun getting to hang out with Trista's class. Have I mentioned that I LOVE her teachers?? They are seriously the best! Here is Trista with Ms. Megan...they were both cats!!


We always have a cul-de-sac party at our house on Halloween and the theme this year was a Mexican Fiesta. We had sombreros, mustaches, and lots of amazing mexican food. It was a lot of fun getting to hang out with all of our neighbors and friends. Yep...this is me and Scott. You know I look good ;)

Whew! That's all for now. Some exciting news to announce soon!!!! Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful place to have a wedding, wow! Trista looks so cute as a little kitty!

    ReplyDelete